Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Versatile Blogger Award - my fifth award!

I recently received the Versatile Blogger Award from Tati at In the Pursuit of Beautiful! I couldn't post about it until now, as I have been out of the country for a bit. :)
This makes me feel so great about my blog, so I thank you from the bottom of my heart. I have actually had several of these awards before, including the Kreative Blog award, the Leibster Blog Award, as well as the Tell Me About Yourself Award. I love writing and I love talking to you guys. The rules for this particular award are that I have to tell 7 things about myself, then pass the award onto 15 more bloggers.

1. I have worked at a non-profit for years, and I love the people.

2. Traveling is a love of mine, and I started that up recently. I hope to go to more places soon!
3. I will talk about almost anything. literally. ANYTHING.
4. Whenever I do mskeup for fashion shows or publicized events, I keep a poster from the event and hang it on my wall.
5. I'm a big fan of anime and manga, or just comic books in general.
6. I'm half Cherokee (Native American).
7. I'm planning on making a difference. Just wait.

As for the people I'm passing the award onto, it was a difficult decision. However, I love these writers and I feel like they deserve the award. Please feel free to check them out!
Zombie Kitty, sassyNpunk Blog, Refined and Polished, Beauty Flawed, Doll Me Up, Superficial Sydney, We are the Wicked, CamiGMakeup4u2c, The Crow and the Powderpuff, Make Me Up, You Little Beauty, Cosmetics Aficionado, Miss Indie, Obsessed with Vanity, Kattatonic Fiercology

2 comments:

  1. Hey Sarah I linked you back thank you for awarding me with this! Glad you enjoy reading my blog :) You can check out the post *here*.

    -Ash
    Beauty Flawed

    ReplyDelete