Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Cocktails by the Pool Tutorial

 I have been on such a huge Sugarpill kick lately, and I honestly think it's some of the best product I have ever used. I wanted a colorful eye to wear by the water of the Caribbean, so I used the Sugarpill Sweetheart palette. This would be a great look to wear out in the sun, as it provides SPF protection!
1. Using a stippling brush, apply tinted moisturizer with SPF all over your face and blend. (I used Urban Decay's in Halo) If you want a more matte look, apply Physician's Formula powder foundation lightly over your base. This also has SPF and will keep your skin from burning.
2. Apply Urban Decay Primer Potion in Eden all over the lid. Using a fluffy brush, put Tako from the palette under the eyebrow, and bring it down right under the browbone. Midori goes all over the lid, and Afterparty goes in the crease. Blend all over. You want a cloudy flow to your colors.
3. Now use a teal waterproof liner around the eye. Urban Decay's 24/7 liner in Clash is a great choice!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment