Sunday, March 18, 2012

Too Faced Glamour Dust Review

Glitter. pigment. Glitter everyehere, on my face, in my pigment... Oh my goodness.You can never have enough glitter, ever. If it was possible to marry a makeup product, it would be Too Faced Glamour Dust. I picked these up at Ulta and I am so glad I did. They are worth every penny. The packaging feels expensive... Maybe that sounds stupid but some packaging feels like it's going to fall apart if you breathe on it too hard. These are glass jars with a snug screw-on lid. The jar does include a sifter to cut down on waste, which is a whole other thumbs up from me.
I got two of them, Blue Angel and Glampire. Blue Angel is a silver/iridescent blue that I am absolutely in love with. If you like NYX Disco Ball glitter, then you're going to love this one.
Glampire is an interesting color to describe. It leans rosy pink in the jar with cool toned duochrome shimmer throughout. However, I put it on and it took a lean to almost brown/vamp-y red. Use the right base and you have an instant smoky eye! This shadow is essentially MAC Blue Brown pigment that grew up and now parties hard at night.
These can be used with other shadow or by themselves. Now before anyone buys it and hates it, please remember that there WILL be some fall-out. It really depends on what base you use, but just expect it upfront. You're working with glitter, and that's what happens.
Blue Angel on left, Glampire on right (over NYX white primer base)
Overall, I am head over heels for this product. I highly recommend it if you're looking for something sparkly and dramatic!














No comments:

Post a Comment