Friday, March 16, 2012

Face of the Day

Yes, I had to wear glasses today... I'm out of contacts! But the weather is super rainy, so I didn't mind hiding behind my glasses a little bit.

My face was just a little bit of MAC Matchmaster foundation, NYX creme blush in Tea Rose, and Rimmel translucent powder. It was gone by the end of the day.. I was way too busy! I work at a non-profit rehab center during the day and we celebrated Dr. Seuss' birthday with tons of events.
Eyes are Sugarpill's Sweetheart palette and Urban Decay liner in Rockstar. No mascara, cause I am a lazy bum like that. I had to use my camera cell phone, hence why the pictures aren't that great of quality.
Lips are Kate Moss for Rimmel in 08 with a little bit of generic lip balm. Can't have crusty lips!

No comments:

Post a Comment