Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Tag! I'm It!

I was tagged by Cami at CamiGMakeup4U2C to complete this short questionnaire. I will be tagging 11 of the blogs that I follow in comments on your blogs in order to keep the text space to a minimum. :) You know the general rules, so if I tag you, use the questions listed here!

1. What is your best character trait? My friendliness!
2. Who is the most important person to you? I can't name just one, but my family and my best friend mean the world to me.
3. Makeup or jewelry? makeup
4. What is your least favorite food? beef! I won't eat it.
5. What is your favorite store? Ulta
6. What is your most expensive makeup item? probably one of my NAKED palettes
7. Why did you start your blog? to have an outlet for makeup exploration
8. Would you rather get a facial or your makeup done? facial! I can do my own makeup.
9. What is your favorite thing about spring? the cute clothes
10. What is your favorite color? I don't have one. I love them all!
11. What is one word that you always say? I don't have one in particular. I do say "Rad" a lot though. ^_^




No comments:

Post a Comment