Thursday, March 15, 2012

L'oreal Colour Riche Le Gloss

Ulta has a rewards program where customers get points for every dollar spent. You receive a certificate for a free product (of your choice, within limitations). I went last week and got a new gloss for free! This is the L'oreal Paris Colour Riche Le Gloss in Baby Blossom. I'm going to go ahead and tell you that I probably wouldn't pay the $7.99 MSRP for this gloss. It's slightly sticky, and semi-opaque, but there's not anything very unique about it. It's a peachy nude with pink tones, and it has no shimmer or glitter. On my lips, it looks exactly the same as MAC Fashion Whim Cremesheen lipglass. The lasting power is decent, an hour or two without having to reapply.
 Overall, it's a pretty lip product. If you missed MAC's In The Groove collection, I would say that Baby Blossom is a great dupe for Fashion Whim. Otherwise, I don't see much reason to pay $8 for a normal gloss.

No comments:

Post a Comment