Wednesday, March 7, 2012
Vintage Vamp Tutorial
1. Apply a base of your choice and powder. They first step to a look like this is what I call a satin-matte face. Your skin shouldn't be old-woman powdery, but it should show no signs of shiny!
2. Highlight and contour your cheekbones with the ELF Contouring Duo. This is a personal favorite of mine, as it only costs about $3, but it works amazingly well.
3. Apply a primer to your eyes, any will do. Apply any highlight color right under the brow. (I used Lumi by Sugarpill.) Using a firm shadow brush, pat Tiara by Sugarpill on the lid. This will give you a beautiful metallic silver color. Then apply Black Dog by Urban Decay with an eye contour brush right above the crease.
4. Line the eyes heavily with any black waterproof liner. I used the waterproof Glimmerstick one from Avon.
5. Swipe Ruby Woo lipstick by MAC over your lips. Voila! All done!