I walked all over downtown Savannah today, which included a lovely stroll through the park! I kept my makeup fun and bright to compliment the warm weather. Have you noticed that I love bandanas yet? I use them constantly to keep my hair off of my face, but they're still super cute in your hair!
Monday, March 19, 2012
Dive into the creamy shades of the Zoya Beach Collection or the shimmering sea foils of the Zoya Surf Collection. The choice is yours – this color palette is sure to be a splash!
Zoya BEACH Collection
- Reagan (ZP614) - deep cerise pink cream
- Lara (ZP615) - vivid cerise pink cream
- Shelby (ZP616) - soft pinky pink cream
- Arizona (ZP617) - soft coral orange cream
- Tracie (ZP618) - sea grass metallic
- Wednesday (ZP619) - soft aqua cream
Zoya SURF Collection
- Rory (ZP620) - lotus pink foil metallic
- Carly (ZP621) - thalia purple foil metallic
- Kimber (ZP622) - magenta pink foil metallic
- Myrta (ZP623) - coral orange foil metallic
- Meg (ZP624) - mermaid green foil metallic
- Zuza (ZP625) - aquamarine foil metallic
Sunday, March 18, 2012
Glitter. pigment. Glitter everyehere, on my face, in my pigment... Oh my goodness.You can never have enough glitter, ever. If it was possible to marry a makeup product, it would be Too Faced Glamour Dust. I picked these up at Ulta and I am so glad I did. They are worth every penny. The packaging feels expensive... Maybe that sounds stupid but some packaging feels like it's going to fall apart if you breathe on it too hard. These are glass jars with a snug screw-on lid. The jar does include a sifter to cut down on waste, which is a whole other thumbs up from me.
Saturday, March 17, 2012
I just saw the PR pictures for Milani's Spring 2012 collection, and I had to calm down the excited flutter of my poor makeup-obsessed heart. Makeupandbeautyblog.com showed these pictures:
The new eyeshadow palettes are only $8.49!!!! That's super cheap in makeup lingo, so I'm "scratching at the bit" as we Southerners say. The one I like is called Paint.