Monday, March 12, 2012

Urban Decay Fishnet Dupe

I have loved Urban Decay since the very beginning of my makeup adventures, and my first makeup palette was their Deluxe eyeshadow palette. I still have it to this day, and it has been loved into the ground.
Yes, it is a bit worn! I hit pan on the beautiful Fishnet shadow a long while ago. It is a blue-toned fuchsia with a subtle sheen. The Urban Decay deluxe eyeshadows are $18 a piece individually, so I held off on getting a replacement.
 Last week, I saw the Wet 'n Wild Color Icon Eye Shadow Trio in I'm Feeling Retro at Ulta, and had to get it. The bottom color looked suspiciously similar to Urban Decay's Fishnet. Upon getting home, the swatches answered that question...
It's a perfect match!
Can you tell which swatch is which? The one on the left is Wet 'n Wild's bottom shadow, and the right is Urban decay's Fishnet. They're literally so alike that I would consider this a perfect dupe. Use thus to your advantage beautistas! You can get 3 shadows for $3, or 1 for $18!

No comments:

Post a Comment