Monday, September 19, 2011

My Second Blog Award!

I recently received my second blog award! (My first was the Kreative Blog Award, which can be seen here.) This one is from darling Jenna! Thank you so much girl. :D I appreciate your thoughts in my direction.
The Liebster Award is an award meant to honor blogs of quality that have under 200-300 followers.
Now I have to send it out to five others, and they are...

-Jowee at onlytheobsessed.com - I love her blog! The photography is absolutely stunning, and she is beautiful.
-I don't know if I can do this, but Essie and Jenna both deserve this award. Since they both sent me awards, just go check them out!
-Beauty on a College Student Budget - As a student myself, I definitely appreciate the content she puts out!
-And the last person is... YOU! Consider yourself tagged everyone! If you have a small blog, feel free to post this and link back to me so I can read it. Thanks again for reading. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment