Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Tag: Would You Rather?

Cami recently did a blog post tagging her readers to do a "Would You Rather" survey. I normally don't do this much, but I thought I would switch things up a bit! I have new readers, so hopefully, this lets you get to know me better. :) If you read this, I tag you! I would love to read your responses. Comment here and let me know if you do.
Also, I'm gonna put a plug in here really quickly! If you have twitter, feel free to follow me @mixtape_bandit. I normally update my status constantly, and I'd love to talk to you guys.
~


1.Would you rather go out with messy hair and nice make-up or Nice hair and no make-up?
Nice make up. Sex hair is in!

2.Would you rather shave your eyebrows or have your eyelashes fall out?
Have my eyelashes fall out. I barely wear mascara anyway, but I love my eyebrows! I don't have to do anything to groom them.

3.Would you rather be forced to shop at only MAC or Sephora for the rest of your life?
Sephora. There are so many other wonderful brands out there that are better then MAC in some products. *cough cough* Urban Decay *cough cough*  MAC only focuses on making money now, and their quality has gone down a bit.

4.Would you rather wear lipgloss/lipliner look or 80's perm?
Definitely lipgloss/liner. You can make it look natural! Liner doesn't have to look crazy.

5.Would you rather leave the house with an obvious foundation line or overdone blush?

These are both physically painful. I guess the foundation line, because I can use my hand to kill it. The blush would make me look like I had a disease.

6.Would you rather wear MC Hammer pants or biker shorts in public?
Biker shorts! I have a good booty. ;D haha

7.Would you rather have a bad orange-y spray tan or really weird tan lines that can't be covered?
Weird tan lines. Your skin would at least look natural tan, not like an Oompa-Loompa.

8.Would you rather have a bad haircut or bad hair color?
Honestly, I'd rather have a bad haircut. I can probably style it to make it look better. A bad dye job requires you to wait to re-dye, so you don't fry your hair.

9.Would you rather have your blog or twitter taken away forever?
D:   WHAT.
I guess my twitter. But I would still be very hurt.

10. Would you rather give up using makeup brushes or mascara?
Mascara. Yeah, yeah I hear all those gasps out there! But i barely wear it anyway, because I have dark lashes.

1 comment:

  1. hehe this was very entertaining :)
    I LOVE your answer to the question #5
    "The blush would make me look like I had a disease"
    Made me laugh :)

    ReplyDelete