Read on after the jump! ;D
Obviously, all of the products included are trial sizes, but they're still pretty big for trial sizes. Since I have a fear of commitment when it comes to makeup, this is great! Plus, I'm cheap. I refuse to pay $30+ per product if I don't know if I like it.
1. The Lights, Camera, Action mascara is decent. I hate to put it down, but it just does nothing for me. I have little nothing lashes, so I need a big boost in my mascara. Any suggestions dear readers?
2. The Vitamin Infused Lipgloss is pretty. I like wearing it to work since it's not super opaque. Supposedly, it's infused with antioxidants. Pretty impressive right? Too bad I'll never know if it's true! hahaha
3. The cheek stain in True Love is very dewy and I think it would be great for the beach or days when you dont wear alot of makeup. However, sticky isn't really a great thing for oily skin, so we shall see how it wears over time.
4. The finishing powder claims to decrease the appearance of pores by 20% after 4 weeks. It's too early to verify that, but it works very well as a finishing powder; much better than normal powder actually. The clay is within the powder is super absorbant.
5. THE BAG IS FRIKKIN CUTE. purple and snakeskin? It practically has "Sarah" graffiti-ed on it.
All in all, I'm really happy with the set. I'll report back with the test results soon my lovelies. :D