Monday, May 16, 2011

I cut my hair off!

Yes, I did it. I cut all my hair off. I'm not sure how I feel about it yet though, because I have had hair to my lower back for most of my life. I feel kind of manly. :/

But today was my day off, and I had errands to run! This was a look that took maybe ten minutes tops to do. (And for those of you who have asked me on twitter, I do have a lip piercing. I switch out the labret a lot to match my outfits! Today's was a pink ball with black zebra stripes.)
Click through for  list of products I used!
FACE:
Covergirl Simply Powder Foundation in Ivory - I did not like this at all! I have oily skin, so I thought I would check into a loose foundation. HA. This stuff is so sheer I should have saved my money.
Fyrinnae Finishing Powder for Oily Skin
Fyrinnae Charm Blush

EYES:
NYX Volcano Eyeshadow Single
Aerie Forever Liner in Rich Black

LIPS:
NYX Lipgloss in Golden Pink
MAC Saint Germain Lipstick

Overall, I really liked this look. I normally go for super dramatic makeup, but it's good to slow down every once in a while. The Fyrinnae Finishing Powder is AMAZING by the way. It held up the whole time I wore it without irritating my skin. I'm planning on buying a full container next time I make an order. I think that it is the same thing as Makeup Forever's HD Powder. They both feature mica to blur imperfection and smooth the face, so this might be a good alternative to look into.

3 comments: