Friday, May 20, 2011

MAC Blactrack Liner Review

What MACcosmetics.com says:
"Ultra-smooth, Fluidline's gel formula provides the precision of a liquid liner with a silkier, softer finish. Goes on "foolproof" with a brush in an easy dip and stroke action. Long wearing. Smudge proof. Lines up in a rich array of colours and finishes. Brushes sold separately."

I recently ordered the MAC Fluidline in Blacktrack on my search for the perfect eye liner. I tried it this morning and wore it all day today while at work, and I have to say that I am very impressed so far. I have a problem with eyeliners smudging and melting all over my face. My eyelids are so oily, they eat measly little liners for brunch!
(This is just a precursory review. I plan on posting swatches and a full run down later.) But I have to say off the bat that this is the best liner that I may have tried. EVER. I feel that it is even better than the MAC Liquid Liner, which stays on like tattoo ink for hours. This morning at 7 AM I applied a cat eye with this liner and it is now 12:17 at night. It has not moved whatsoever.
~
Also, Bonnie has posted another superhero look, so go check it out! This time, it's Catwoman. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment