Saturday, October 15, 2011

Benefit Feelin' Cheeky Review

Benefit released a set of their best-selling products for $15. It would be a great stocking stuffer! This trio of favorites from Benefit consists of:
Posietint - poppy pink tint to brighten cheeks and lips. I legitimately love this one. It's light enough not to be obnoxious, but pretty enough to leave a gorgeous flush. It's not as long lasting as I would like, topping out at about two and a half hours.
High Beam - luminescent highlighter. It's gorgeous as a luminizer, but nothing that can't be duplicated.
Benetint - a rose flush for cheeks or lips. I don't know how I feel about this one yet. My complexion doesn't do well with a red flush, and this one is a bit too much for me. However, on lips I find that it can be very enduring.
swatches with one swipe
swatches rubbed in


1 comment: