Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Stila Smudge Stick Review

 This is another of the awesome deals I got last Friday! Stila 2-packs of smudge sticks were only $10 at Ulta! These eyeliners are on clearance for $10 A PIECE on the Stila website, so I decided to get an extra. The first color is Koi, a beautiful burnished gold the color of... you guessed it, a koi. The other is Silver Dollar, a delicious metallic, pure silver. (On a side note, the Bare Minerals set was $10, but this post isn't about those!)
swatches with flash to show metallic pigment. I have no idea why my skin looks so red here lol.
in natural light to show color. This is the best representation of the 2 smudge sticks.
 For the price, you absolutely can NOT beat these. They aren't the typical black eyeliner, but metallics are so in right now! Experiment with some color and add fun to your routine. I've found that their endurance is similar to Urban Decay's 24/7 liners. Once they dry, they're good to go for at least 3 to 4 hours without heavy sweating. I don't think I would pay the normal $20 for these, but then again, I don't pay that much for hardly anything haha. The colors are perfection, and the silver one looks like a dupe for HiP and NARS. I'll have to do some research into that and let you know what I find out! All in all, a very good deal on a great product.

No comments:

Post a Comment