Sunday, November 27, 2011

MAC Melt Your Heart Set

cute red and white packaging
 One of the things I picked up on Black Friday was the Melt Your Heart lip bag. It features BOTH Viva Glam Lady Gaga I and II, as well as a red makeup bag. Every cent of profit from your Viva Glam purchase goes towards helping those affected by HIV and funding AIDS research. Lady Gaga I isn't even sold anymore, so I would recommend picking one up while you can.
 The set comes with a card that says:
"DID YOU KNOW CONDOMS AND VIVA GLAM GAG ARE SOME OF THE BEST GIFTS YOU CAN GIVE THIS HOLIDAY SEASON? LOVE, SAFE SEX, AND VIVA GLAM!"
~
(Regardless of your views on safe sex/abstinence, I'm glad to see such a huge company trying to spread awareness.)
 
 
The swatches above were done with flash, so the Viva Glam II (on left) is a bit more caramel colored than it normally would be. Both shades are gorgeous! VGG is a lustre finish, and VGG II has an amplified finish. Overall, I feel like both colors are very suitable for most skintones. Go out and pick this set up while you can!

No comments:

Post a Comment