Saturday, November 19, 2011

Urban Decay Tinted Moisturizer Review

This review is for the lightest shade Halo. I have alot of acne scarring, so please dont run in fear at the first pictures haha! I'll say right off the bat that it's a tinted MOISTURIZER... not a foundation. It does have pretty good coverage, but don't have expectations of thick coverage when that's not what this product is. As far as color goes, this shade does have more of a yellow tone to it, which is hard to find in foundations sometimes. The container isn't the best, because you have to be careful with the pump spitting out too much. However, I got it on sale for $4, so I'm not going to complain too much. Wear time is great, I normally can keep it on for a full work day. It doesn't break me out, which is super important! Some bases tend to mess up my skin from being too thick or oily. Overall, I like it. I'd give it a solid 4 out of 5 stars.
blended out
with powder and full makeup

1 comment:

  1. you got a good bargain there its really good for a tinted moisturiser!never used urban decay products really $4 sounds super cheap!

    ReplyDelete