Thursday, March 10, 2011

Urban Decay "Midnight Cowboy" Review

     Let's go ahead and jump right in, shall we? I am home for spring break this week, and my lovely mother decided to take me and my younger sisters to the movies. I was in a huge hurry to get ready, and decided to just throw my makeup on. I picked up Midnight Cowboy by Urban Decay eyeshadow, and threw it on over a little bit of primer. Add a bit of Blankety by MAC lipstick and we were off!
Click for more after the jump!

     The Urban Decay website describes the e/s as "pink champagne with lots of silver glitter". I am IN LOVE! This shadow shows up as almost a nude color on me with lots of sparkle from the glitter. I did not have a huge problem with fallout, mainly due to the fact that I applied MAC paint in Stilife with my finger first. This allowed the glitter to have a better grip. WARNING: do not try to wear this without a primer! I would imagine that your face would appear somewhat similar to a disco ball.

For those of you who haven't seen it, the eyeshadow looks like this:
      If I had to rate it, I would give it 4.5 out of 5 stars. The color is gorgeous, and it feels smooth on my eyelids. The fallout is a downside, but can easily be fixed with paint or primer. I took off half a star (not a whole!) because some may not like the sparkly look. I do, however, but I also like in-your-face makeup. That's just me. :)
~Sarah


No comments:

Post a Comment