Thursday, March 10, 2011

Spring Hot Pink Look

     For all of you out there who are squirm-ish about color... I did a very simple, quick look with HOT PINK! yayyyy! I realize that not everyone likes bright colors on their face. But I do. So here it goes!


Yes, it is simple, and I will be doing more extravagant looks later. But sometimes when you're running out the door and you want a pop of energy... this is the way to go! I used L'oreal High Intensity Pigment Eyeshadow Duo in "Brazen" and Urban Decay Primer Potion (original) on my eyes. For mascara, I used the Falsies by Covergirl. I don't really like that mascara to be honest. I find that it flakes all over my face by the end of the day. Does anyone else have that problem?
     Simply apply the potion thinly, and using an eyeshadow brush, pack on the pink color! I used a fluffy blending brush on the upper eye to fade out the color.
     Anyway, when you do crazy color on one part of your face, you should tone down the rest to draw attention to it. I kept it simple with foundation, powder, and a hint of barely-there Rimmel blush in "Salsa".
I like this look overall. I felt a little naked with not all of my makeup on! For me, going without eyeliner is like going without pants. XD Until next time!
~Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment