Thursday, March 31, 2011

New MAC Lines 2011 - Part 2

     Next up is the "Quite Cute" collection. I have been browsing the Interwebs looking at pictures and I am already hooked. The products look so attractive this time around. Very feminine, but not little girl-ish. I think that this collection might be the one that makes 2011's wallet hurt a little bit.
     In this line, we have Lipsticks, Plushglasses, Lip Pencils, the Cutie Eyeshadow Quad, Mineralize Blushes, Nail Lacquers, False Lashes, Penultimate Eyeliner, and Zoomlash....
oh. my. goodness. i think i am in love.

     This collection will be released in North America and online April 7, 2011. I noticed that Saint Germain is a part of Quite Cute. It's actually one of my all-time favorite lipsticks. There are several Limited Edition items and Repromotes this time around. Be sure to catch them before they fade away into time gone by. There always seems to be one or two mythical products from lines like these. Stereo Rose MSF is a great example; people today still comb through blog sales and auctions to find it. Hopefully this collection will live up to its hype.

I want the Cutie eye quad!!! First person to send me one gets 1,000,000 internetz! :D
Have an awesome day loves!

-Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment