The obvious choices include nuts, fruit, and reduced-fat cheeses. But being good doesn't mean you have to give up meat. Chilled shrimp is great for you, as is white meat poultry.
- Like stuffing? Try wild rice made with chicken broth
- Like mashed potatoes? Try baked sweet potatoes
- Like pecan pie? Try pumpkin pie
- Like eggnog? No problem. Just grab the low fat version!
- Like lasagna? Just switch out the meat for vegetables and use low fat cheese and skip cream.
- Just use common sense. It doesn't hurt to splurge a little bit! Mostly, just stay away from alcohol and concentrated sweets. Also, if you're doing the cooking, use light oils like olive oil.
NOTE: This post is my personal intellectual property. It appears here and Vibrantdoll.com as an authorized post. DO NOT use without permission.