Saturday, February 11, 2012

MAC Vera Pearlglide Intense Liner in "Undercurrent"

First off, let me say that I normally wear Urban Decay's 24/7 liners, and I literally have too many of them. So I tend to not stray from the path when it comes to eyeliner. However, a man friend bought me this (How charming!) and I couldn't say no to an eyeliner from MAC!
What MAC says:
"An eye pencil that provides rich luxurious color with a touch of shimmer and sparkle. Soft, smooth creamy formula glides on for a perfectly intense line yet its soft texture allows you to blend. Long-wearing. Smudge-proof."
Undercurrent is a beautiful sparkly teal. It has a sheen to it that's difficult to catch with a camera. This pencil is a liner, but can also be used as a base. It's actually a re-promote from the MAC Art Supplies collection a while back. (There were so many items from that collection I could have kicked myself for not getting.) Anyways, the liner is very blendable and smudgy before it sets, and it definitely does have a good wear time. It lasted a good four hours on me without fading or moving any, which is actually better than the 24/7 liners.
with flash to show sparkle
in normal daylight
after the smudge test! (i.e. allowing it to dry then rubbing it viciously)




No comments:

Post a Comment